Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I know everyone is going to think I'm crazy, but I like Spring because I love Spring cleaning!  It's so nice to open up the windows again, freshen up the house, and organize. My favorite part is getting rid of all of those things you know you just don't use anymore.  Earlier this week I took a great big pile of stuff to a local thrift store.  Did you know that many thrift stores such as Goodwill, or the ARC will actually pick items up from your house for free?!  Anyway, I suggest that everyone rolls up their sleeves and does some good ol' Spring cleaning. And, who better for advice on some fancy Spring cleaning tips than Martha Stewart (I'm sure she had the snazziest jail cell those prison guards have ever seen) - -> http://www.marthastewart.com/274355/spring-cleaning-basics/@center/277002/spring-cleaning

Happy cleaning,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment