Thursday, November 29, 2012

Busy Weekend


I'm pretty surprised at how fast this week flew by considering I was only here two days last week. Since tomorrow is the last day of the week, I've been planning on what to do this weekend.

If you have a good memory you probably know my family is coming to stay with us for Christmas. If you have a really good memory, you also know that we're pulling up the carpet in our bedrooms upstairs. Well, with 17 days to go I still don't have all of the carpet ripped up. I definitely don't have any meals prepared and my Christmas gift count is two. Not to mention I haven't decorated the house for the holidays yet. So, on the agenda for this weekend: Rip up remaining carpet, fix house*, clean house, prepare meals, decorate for Christmas, make/buy gifts, wash blankets, buy new sheets** AND rearrange house to fit seven people and two dogs.

Any volunteers?


Happy Thursday!
-Shala-


*I've started several projects around the house and each one is about 97% complete. Hopefully I can finish up some before the family arrives.
**I bought the most amazing sheets last night. They're fleece!! Now I want a set for every bed in the house. Not priority, but it would be nice to get a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment