Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I Just Need Some Space


So, our house has a huge crawl space. Actually, it's more of a "duck space", but only for Ruben. I can walk about just fine down there. Anyway, I have family coming to stay with us in December and we only have one spare bed. They never complain and just bring their air mattress, but I would love to have more room for them.

Back to the crawl space. It has plenty of space, dirt floor and never puddles. My plan is to dig it out, but only partially since there isn't a window or door to get dirt out of. If I can pile all the dirt over to one side, build a frame around the perimeter, lay down some plastic and pour some concrete I want to build these:


attic porthole beds


How cool would those be? Maybe some lights around the top? Perfect for my two younger sisters!


Happy Wednesday!

-Shala-

No comments:

Post a Comment