Thursday, June 13, 2013

Phone Insurance


Approximately 5 months ago, I purchased a new cell phone. It was more exciting for me than most people because for 2 years prior to that, I had the world’s worst cell phone. Throughout the time of owning that phone, it was difficult to hear people, the screen would repeatedly freeze, and the screen was extremely cracked. I also had terrible service. Upon switching, I was presented with the opportunity to purchase insurance, and I said to myself, no I don’t need insurance, I will be really careful.  Regretfully, I also decided not to purchase a case at that time, and promised myself I would do so later. This past weekend, to my horror, I dropped my cell phone on the concrete pool patio at a birthday party. The screen is quite cracked and it even has a chip out of it. It was a sad day, but I think I learned my lesson about cell phone insurance. Always get it! Get a case too! The truth is the cost to replace the phone without it is going to be astronomical,and you won’t want to live with a crappy one for long.             

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment