Thursday, June 06, 2013

Wedding Season!



I recently went to a backyard wedding and it was one of the best weddings I have ever been to! It was outside for starters, which was great since the weather was perfect.  They had plenty of entertainment including Corn Hole, dancing, a photo booth, bagpipes and Irish step dancers. They had an open bar. They also had great food, cake, and a candy table.  Since it was an outdoor wedding held at a private residence, they couldn’t have everyone using their personal bathroom. Instead they rented Porto Potties. I thought that would be the one disappointment, but they were flushing Porto Potties with sinks inside. I have never heard of such a thing. It reminded me of an airplane bathroom. It was pretty funny. They even had paintings on the wall in the Porto Potties.  Now that weddings are in full swing for the summer, I can hope you don’t have to attend any boring receptions, especially any with non-flushing toilets! Have a great week!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment