Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Trivia Time!

So, lately my life has been a roller coaster between trying to move and finish up yet another grad school class.  But, ya gotta take some time out for yourself right?  I'm a lover of trivia.  I watch Jeopardy every single night at 6pm while I eat supper - some nights I kill it, others I'm left wondering who the heck knows the answer to that?! Back in college I discovered "Geeks Who Drink," which is one of the greatest ideas of all time.  Geeks Who Drink organizes trivia nights at local bars/pubs all over the U.S., and the best part is they are actually a Denver-based company!  So, whether you are in Aurora, Northglenn, or any other city in the Denver Metro there's definitely a bar near you with a trivia night.  Back to my point - tonight I'm planning to take a short load off from all of the packing, organizing, and cramming I've been doing lately to enjoy a trivia game and maybe some yummy wings :)  If you like trivia, be sure and check out the Geeks Who Drink participating pub near you!

Happy quizzing,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment