Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Gotta Get One!

Apple has announced the latest and greatest iPhone, The iPhone5. Staying at their usual $199 price with a 2 year contract is a bit shocking considering the features included in this phone. The iPhone 5 is only 7.6 millimeters thick, and still they crammed in an amazingly good camera. The camera will have a whopping 8 megapixel sensor. You will have the ability to take panoramic shots, which is really cool. Another cool feature, which I'm wondering if it will work, is the noise-canceling earpiece. It would be pretty awesome if that worked well. The features go on and on, and I'm not going to run through all of them. Good luck getting one on the 21st if you're going to try, the lines shall be long.

On another note, Google is announcing the first official fiberhoods tomorrow. I'm hoping like crazy that my area is on the list. It would be so nice to have unrestricted internet speed. I can only imagine what that would be like. Make sure to check tomorrow to see if you one of the lucky ones.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment