Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Haloween Costumes


It never fails. Every year I plan on making the coolest Halloween costumes ever and every year I either forget, or can't find the time. This year I'm a teensy bit ahead of the game and it's a good thing, too. This Halloween The Toddler says she wants to be a princess pirate frog. That's right, a frog that is both princess and pirate. Now, I can do pirate, I can do princess and I can probably swing a frog, but trying to put those all together might result in a hot mess.

I've got a ton of work ahead of me and the possible outcomes don't look promising. It'll be awesome if it works out. It'll be even more awesome if she changes her mind and decides to go with a Star Trek uniform instead.


Happy Wednesday!

-Shala-

No comments:

Post a Comment