Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fishing

Spring time is the beginning of warmer weather (or at least it is supposed to be) which marks the beginning of some very good fishing. I usually plan a few out of state fishing trips around end of April and early May but due to colder weather I haven't been able to get out.  That will change in a few weeks so I have planned a few trips to Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma.  Typically I go to Kansas for the White Bass fishing as there are great numbers of White Bass there. I go to Nebraska for the larger fish such as the Wipers and Catfish. They are abundant and huge in Nebraska waters.  I go to Oklahoma for all around fishing and just to go back to my home state. Since I do a lot of fishing I always have a fishing scale handy to weigh my catch. The scale I use is the Jennings Ultrasport V2-50 and it has worked great. Here is a link to that scale just in case you are in the market for a solid fishing scale,

http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/jennings-jscale-ultrasportv2-50.html

Here is a pic of one of my Wipers from last year:



Happy Fishing

Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment