Friday, May 17, 2013

BBQ


Coming from Oklahoma I was accustomed to eating good barbeque. Yea I know Oklahoma isn't the epicenter of BBQ but there are some very good BBQ joints in Oklahoma. Plus Texas and Missouri are close by so I have enjoyed some excellent BBQ. Now that I am in Colorado I have yet to find a BBQ restaurant that satisfies my taste for BBQ. I am told there is a BBQ contest that is held in Frisco, Colorado where around 70 BBQ'ers from all over the region compete in a cook-off. Sounds like a good place for me to get my BBQ satisfaction so I'll be sure to attend one of the 3 days it is being held. If you happen to be in the neighborhood and want to check it out here is a link with more information,

http://www.townoffrisco.com/events/bbq-challenge/

The weekend is upon us
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment