Wednesday, May 01, 2013

My First Try at a Tri

Hi All,

We are officially four months into the new year and I have been lucky to accomplish many of my resolutions. I joined a book club and have read more books (for fun, not school!) in the last few months than ever in my life.  And I have also been challenging myself in new ways physically.  I just finished up a month and a half at a boxing club and have officially signed up for my first triathlon!  Now, I know what you're thinking..that's crazy.  But, I like baby steps.  So, I signed up with a friend and we are doing the race as a relay.  I will be doing the swimming portion.  I have always been a strong swimmer so a half-mile swim will be easy for me.  And of course it's for a great cause and just another thing to cross off the resolution list!

Interested in the race?  Visit http://www.triforthecure-denver.com/

Over and out,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment