Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mile High Holidays

With so many holiday shopping deals and special events being advertised on t.v. and in the news it's hard to decide what you want to do and where you want to go.  I just recently finished my second term in graduate school and am so glad to have some much needed time off.  So, during the month of December I plan to pack my weekends with fun, family, and shopping.  Just yesterday I heard about this great website called Mile High Holidays.  There you can find shopping deals and holiday events around Denver all in one convenient place.  I never got around to decorating our Christmas tree last weekend and putting up the lights, so I'm thinking of dedicating this weekend to holiday spirit by sprucing up the house and going to the Parade of Lights.  If your city is as cool as Denver I'm sure there is a website for your area holiday events as well ;)

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment