Wednesday, January 23, 2013

XGames Aspen

Today I'm going to take my blog post opportunity to share with you all my excitement about my weekend plans..and yet another reason I feel so lucky to live in Colorado.  As I am consistently reiterating to my friends back home - there is ALWAYS something fun to do in Colorado, whether in downtown Denver or a short drive to the mountains.  Thus far I have been bummed that I haven't had a chance to get up into the mountains for a weekend of skiing.  However, my "bummedness" is about to be overshadowed as I am taking a trip this weekend to Aspen to see the XGames for the first time.  So while I haven't hit the slopes yet this winter, I am about to witness some mind-blowing ski, snowboard, and snowmobile tricks!  Not to mention the abundance of some pretty cool musicians and famous people that will also be in attendance.  Interested?  Check out the XGames Aspen 2013 Schedule here: http://xgames.espn.go.com/events/2013/aspen/schedule/  

Oh and the best part, it's free :)  In the meantime I will be praying to the snow gods for some fresh powder this weekend.  As the saying goes, "No Snow, No Show." 

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment