Friday, March 22, 2013

How's My Driving?

I am sure we have all came across a car with a license plate in a different state and said or thought to ourselves "people from (enter state here) can't drive". I find the phrase funny because I have been to several states and have heard every state mentioned has having the slowest, fastest, craziest drivers. Of course everyone thinks the out of state drivers are the worse drivers but what they need to do is look themselves in the mirror, I don't care if they use the visor mirror, side mirror or the rear view mirror as long as they look at themselves because that is where the slowest, fastest, craziest driver starts. Currently I am residing in Colorado and I must say Colorado has the same slowest, fastest, craziest drivers as my previous home state of Oklahoma and every other state I have been to. So next time you hear the phrase about out of state drivers not being able to drive remember the "can't drive syndrome" is in every state!

Good Friday All
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment