Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Twinkies!

Or, I guess, more like Quadruplekies. Let me explain. There are four of us here that share an office and more than once a week we're all matching in one way or another. Yesterday, we were all wearing blue shirts. Last week, we were all wearing shirts with horizontal stripes and a couple of days before that we were all wearing a shade of orange. Weird, right? Now, sometimes I subconsciously match The Toddler's clothes with mine, but that's different. We live in the same house and it's me picking out the clothes. None of us here at the office live anywhere near each other, but somehow we manage to dress alike. Has being so close all day everyday put us on some psychic channel that causes us to think alike? Is it the weather? Maybe it's just a plain ol' coincidence. If anyone has an explanation or theory, I'd love it if you would share your thoughts!

-Shala

No comments:

Post a Comment