Thursday, February 16, 2012

EDC

EDC stands for every day carry. We all have those things that we just can't leave home without. For most of us it's something like a wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. I like to keep a small pocket knife on me at all times. It comes in very handy at work for opening boxes and letters, at the restaurant when they give my 2 year old a child cup with an adult sized straw that looms high over her head, and you never know when you may need to fight off a pack of wolves.

My current EDC lineup consists of my phone, keys, wallet, ChapStick, a Mag Solitaire (barely visible flashlight), and my 2 1/2" folder. I'm thinking about adding a few things to my EDC lineup, such as a better flashlight, maybe trade my folder for a good quality Swiss Army knife, among a few other things.

But for the Ultimate EDC in one package, you need to look no further than the Wenger Giant Knife. Just try and find something you CAN'T do with this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment