Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A Productive Way to Waste Time

Not much exciting has been going on in my life recently.  Everyday is the same - Work, Gym, School.  But, with the encouragement of a friend I recently joined Pinterest.  Pinterest is an online pinboard that allows you to organize and share all of the things you love, from your favorite products, to recipes, to things you would like to see in your dream home.  I know it sounds like just another social media site, but it's way better.  For one, you don't have to see things you don't care about - like Facebook news feed posts about how your friend's kid missed the toilet during potty training..Gross.  You can create your own boards, and filter other people's pins via the categories you really care about.  I personally love the recipes, home ideas, and crafts.  I would compare Pinterest to an online version of a dream board.  It's everything you know and love, and everything you would love to have.  Check it out - I guarantee you will spend hours finding cool stuff.

Tata for now,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment