Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sauce or No Sauce?

I was talking about steaks with some friends when one of them asked if I use sauce with my steak and I said yes I prefer some sort of sauce. He immediately thought I was crazy and said any good steak doesn't need sauce as you are covering up the steaks natural flavors. I mentioned I like TGIFs Jack Daniels sauce and think it tastes better than the steak itself but I am not going to drink the sauce so I have to add meat to the sauce. He then mentioned I should eat at all these fancy steak restaurants where a steak is $50 or more and I won't need sauce. I then stated I would rather have 4 separate steak dinners at TGIFs than one steak dinner where I don't need sauce. Again, he said I was crazy. So I am asking you. Do you use sauce with your steaks? Would you rather have 4 good steak dinners or 1 steak dinner so good you don't need sauce?

Just Curious
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment