Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Got Plans for Memorial Day?

Usually on Memorial Day weekend I would plan ahead to go camping or do some type of mountain excursion, but not this year.   I have zero plans but to just relax and maybe soak up some sun as I'm starting to resemble Casper the friendly ghost.  If I'm feeling like I want to get out and do something there is definitely a lot going on in the Denver area this holiday weekend -

 * Denver Day of Rock 5/26
*  Rockies vs. Astros 5/28 - Fireworks after the evening game
Downtown Denver Arts Festival 5/25-5/28
Memorial Day Parade 5/26
The Big Eat 5/27 
Water World Opening Weekend
Multiple Denver Art Museum Events

If that's not enough options to keep ya busy, well then you are just crazy :o

Happy 3-day weekend!
Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment