Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Happy May Day!

For those of you who haven't heard of May Day, or realize it's a holiday I think it's about time we revive it.  When I was a kid my mom and I loved May Day.  Each year we made different baskets.  Sometimes they were just plastic cups filled with popcorn and candy.  The premise of May Day is that you create a handmade crafty basket filled with goodies then leave them on your neighbor's/friend's/family's doorstep, ring the doorbell, and RUN!  It was so much fun and I'm not sure why many people don't celebrate May Day anymore.  Just imagine coming home to a handmade spring basket of goodies just waiting for you to enjoy...so c'mon people bring May Day back!  Here's some fun and creative ideas for your May Day basket: http://www.tipjunkie.com/may-day/

Happy May Day,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment