Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer is for Sweatin' and Stretchin'

It's almost summer and for me that means it's time to get back into my yoga regimen.  I did yoga for the first time just a little over a year ago, and it was such an enjoyable experience.  The health benefits of yoga are endless - http://www.abc-of-yoga.com/beginnersguide/yogabenefits.asp.  The only downside is that a yoga membership can be quite expensive if you want to go a studio other than your local gym.  Luckily this year I can cash in on a major student discount :)  Colorado has many great yoga studios, but my favorite is CorePower Yoga.  They have so many different classes that it's always challenging and never gets boring.  My favorites are hot yoga, yoga sculpt, and candlelight yoga.  If you're in the Denver metro there is probably a location near you, if not there's lots of other studios out there and even many wonderful private instructors that will come to your house for sessions. 

Namaste,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment