Thursday, February 07, 2013

Valentine's Day



Hello All!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and I am sooooo excited. I have no doubt that I am one of the only ones.  Most people tell me that Valentine’s Day is the worst of all holidays-if they even consider it a holiday at all, but not me!  I love the holiday and I am cheesy to the max about it.  I give all of my friends presents, and bake cupcakes for co-workers.  I go out and buy the most sparkly cards I can find and pass them out to anyone that will take one, and when I have a significant other, I go above and beyond to let them know they are well loved. Somewhere along the way most of us have lost our ability to enjoy things like kids do, so this year, whether you are single, dating, or married, make this V-day one to enjoy! Here are some ways to make it more enjoyable.

             Start out by actually thinking of it as a holiday.
2.       Think of it as a time to show yourself, a friend, or a significant other that you care about them.
3.       Remember this holiday is not just for Women!
4.       Search the internet for good ideas, and think outside of the box whether you are doing something for yourself or someone else.

                                                           Happy future V-day!  <3 Jamie

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment