Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Home Inventory

If you're like me, you often find yourself at the grocery store without a list and with no idea what you have in your home. I can't count the times I've bought something I already had tons of or had a "doh" moment on the way home because I just realized I didn't buy toilet paper and we're down to the last roll. So, while looking through our inventory file here at the warehouse I thought to myself, "how cool would it be to have something like this at home?". Since I buy almost everything in bulk, an inventory file would help prevent me from buying a twentieth jar of spaghetti sauce because I can't remember if we're out or not. It might even help with the "what's for dinner" dilemma. So, I decided to work up an inventory file for my house. It's going to have a build to column, an on hand column and maybe even a cost column. There's no telling if I'll actually get this done, but if I do, I'll post it here on the Scale Tales blog for everyone to see and use.


-Shala

No comments:

Post a Comment