Friday, October 07, 2011

R&R&R

I've been trying a little harder to be less wasteful and ease my own personal impact on our planet. I'm no tree hugger by any means, but just looking at all the trash on the roadsides really shows how we're destroying our own home.

One thing that's been burned into all our brains is reduce, reuse and recycle. But do we really do it? I've been doing it a while now without even realizing. I drink 90% of all my drinks out of a stainless steel canteen (reduce). I'm making useful items from spent shell casings from my guns (reuse) and I've been saving all my cans so I can turn them in for some extra ammo cash (recycle).

I bet you do the same thing. The key is to plug that in to other aspects of your life to really make a difference.

- Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment