Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

2012 is on the way and many are predicting the world ending due to the end of the Mayan calendar. I don't have their calendar hanging on my wall so I'm not too worried about it ending, or having even the smallest effect on our world. But I still think we should all be prepared for the worst. I recommend having plenty of long shelf life food on hand at all times. At least enough for each person in your house to survive a week under normal conditions. I also recommend keeping flashlights, batteries, lighters, etc. You never know what could happen. Hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and zombies could show up when you least expect them and it is good to be prepared. Big name companies have taken very big strides in being prepared for zombies. Hornady, a leading name in the ammunition world makes "Z-Max" ammo specifically for zombies. The same goes for Kabar and their line of "ZK" knives. Taurus makes the "Zombie Res ponder" which is essentially the "Raging Judge" but set up for zombies. You should also be prepared for robots, and never forget, "Those who deny the existence of robots, are robots themselves."

All of the products I mentioned ARE real. Google it.

Survive 2012,

Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment