Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top of the Town

Christmas is less than a week away now, and as soon as it's over we'll all start thinking about New Year's and reflecting on what was 2011.  Well, I suggest starting the year off right with making it a goal to visit the places in your area that are truly the "Top of the Town." 5280 is Denver's premier magazine, and every year they run a segment featuring the best of the best in Denver - from cocktails to consignment shops and everything in between.  While I'm proud to say I've experienced many of the best of Denver, there is still a TON more places I haven't been.  So, if you're in the Denver area, check out 2011's Top of the Town, and hopefully the rest of you have a similar list of the best spots in your area.  Also, this will be my last post until after the holidays so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

~ Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment