Friday, December 02, 2011

Makin' Stuff

Hello,

Well Christmas is coming up and I think I've spent enough money on gifts so I plan on getting out the wood working equipment soon and try and piece together a few gifts. First on the list, I've been asked to make some jig saw puzzles for my daughters birthday (which is a few days before Christmas). It shouldn't be too difficult since I finally have my router table set up the way I want it. I think I might also throw together some nice coat racks and another gift that I cannot mention because the receiver reads this blog. I guess I'll be going to the Home Depot this weekend. (Although I prefer Lowes on everything other than lumber).

Don't forget to watch OU battle it out against OSU tomorrow at 7PM Central time (6PM for us Mountain folk).

Have a good weekend,

Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment