Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday The 13th

It's Friday the 13th so I see it fitting that I blog about my favorite genre of movie, horror movies! I don't know what it is about horror movies but I absolutely enjoy a good horror movie more than any other genre of movie. Some of my favorites are the typical franchise type movies such as Friday the 13th, Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I also liked a lesser known movie The Descent where a group of explorers go in a cave only to be met by a hideous creature that has a taste for human flesh. Pretty creepy movie if you ask me. I would suggest watching it if you haven't already. Probably my favorite type of horror movie is the Zombie genre. Oh yes I LOVE zombie movies and can't get enough of them. You name the Zombie movie and I have seen it. I also enjoy the more goofy type of Zombie movies such as Zombieland where a Twinkie is all the rage. I even enjoyed a TV series called The Walking Dead and I typically don't watch tv series but I am glad I watched The Walking Dead series as I thought it was an excellent show.  There are many more horror movies I could mention but time is limited so Happy Friday everyone!


Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment