Tuesday, May 03, 2011

YAY for Warmer Weather!

Every year around my birthday I forget about the excitement of getting older, yes I said excitement, and start to focus on the months ahead.  I love warmer weather and summertime in Colorado.  There's so many things to do here; the possibilities are endless. My favorite part about warm weather is the ability to just be outside, relax, and enjoy nature, and here in Colorado there is certainly a lot of opportunities to do just that.  I personally enjoy camping/hiking, Rockies baseball games, and concerts at Red Rocks. I've only been in Colorado a few years now, but I thought I would share some of my favorite warm weather moments with you...Now I know I might be wearing some layers in some of these photos, but trust me when I say it was warm for the mountains :) 




                                                             

Ta ta for now,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment