Thursday, May 05, 2011

In Search Of

I have been looking into buying a house here in Colorado but so far I haven't had much luck. The first house I liked ended up failing inspection because of a foundation problem. Of course I had to spend money to get the inspection so it was just a waste of money in a sense. But at least I had it inspected and didn't just buy it blindly. I would have really regretted it if I had so I guess it was money well spent. It is suppose to be a buyer's market but I am questioning that thought as it seems more of a sellers market to me. Although that is probably because I am so picky. I believe you have to be VERY picky if you are spending a lot of money like what you would on a house. I am still searching so hopefully soon I will be able to find a house to my liking and whomever owns it will accept my offer. Wish me luck!

Still Searching,
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment