Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Apps Saved My Life

Well, it's the second week of January which means it's back to the grind for me.  I started grad school classes again last week, and it's back to the gym at least 2-3 evenings a week.  Not to mention my New Year's resolution of walking the dogs a couple times a week as well.  Before my iPhone I used to have lists and post-it notes all over the place, but now I swear that apps have saved my life.  I have an app that tracks all of my class work and assignments and reminds me when stuff is due.  I also have an app to track what I eat each day to help with counting calories and monitoring nutrition.  I even have apps that remember my passwords, track my sleeping habits, and create lists for me! I know what you're thinking...all this technology isn't necessarily a good thing.  So, I found proof....Apps really do save people's lives.  Check out the following apps/stories:

Haiti Earthquake Survivor: “My iPhone Saved My Life”

iCouch CBT


Stay applicious, 

Allison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment