Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trader Joe's coming to Denver?!

The other day I heard some very exciting news that one of my favorite stores from back home is rumored to be opening a location or two here in Colorado..Trader Joe's!  In case you haven't heard of Trader Joe's, it's a Hawaiian themed grocery/general store that values low prices and quality unique food all while be concerned with sustainability and environmental friendliness.  I'm no spokesperson for TJ's, but I do know that every time I go home we always stock up on wine, liquor, and tasty treats from TJ's. The only disappointing thing is the TJ's in Colorado may not be quite the same due to Colorado's crazy out-of-date liquors laws.  One of the best items at TJ's is their "Two Buck Chuck," which is a nickname for their Charles Shaw brand $2 wines.  Regardless, I'm pretty pumped about the possibility of having a Trader Joe's near me in the future.  Here is some of the latest news coverage about the TJ's buzz:



Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment