Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Father's Day 2012

So, I'm always trying to think of new things to get my parents for both Mother's Day and Father's Day.  I feel like it's always the same things...flowers and a sentimental card for Mom, and a T-shirt or cologne for my Dad.  This year I'm trying to do better without any ideas from Mom and Dad.  My parents recently got an iPad, which they like to refer to as "The Pad."  They also joined Facebook this year, which don't even get me started on that...Anyway, I like to keep them hip when I can and my Dad is a huge fan of techie gadgets (even though he can hardly figure out how to answer his cell phone, no joke.).  This year, I'm thinking of getting him a keyboard for his "Pad" because he has been talking a lot about one lately.  Check out this laser keyboard, it makes any surface a fully usable keyboard -



How cool is that?

Until next time,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment