Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PalmScale Cookies

The Toddler's school is having a carnival this Friday and I signed up to bake some goodies for their raffle. Since these delicious treats will be in the public eye, I have to make sure they look as good as they taste; hopefully, those will both be on the yummy side.  Of course, I’m going to make cookies (because I have a cookie addiction) and anytime I want my cookies to turn out nice, I use our digital scale. Measuring out each cookie is way easier and faster if you do it by weight instead of trying to eyeball them. It saves time and prevents those awkward, smaller-than-the-rest, cookies that always end up burnt and those ginormous mounds of dough that never get baked all the way through. I have an Uber kitchen scale at home, which is awesome for larger baked goodies, but I prefer to use our PalmScale for cookies. It's the perfect size and, if you cover it with wax paper, you don't have to worry about cleaning it afterwards.  You can’t beat evenly baked, evenly sized cookies!

Adios,
Shala

No comments:

Post a Comment