Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What Fits Your Busy Schedule Better?

I stumbled upon a comic not too long ago that got me thinking about my (nonexistent) exercise routine. I've been in the habit of assuming I don't have time to exercise but, when I really thought about it, the assumption turned into fact. That didn't stop me from buying P90X, though. I figure I can reorganize my daily schedule and find time somewhere. I know how awesome I feel after a workout and I know that it will make me stronger and healthier, so why not at least try? I haven't started yet but, I did watch the videos. Crazy! Have any of you done P90X? Was it a success? Do you have any tips, recipes or favorite products?


What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day?
Adios,
Shala

No comments:

Post a Comment