Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reading, and Homework, and Tests, Oh My!

Hi All,

I'm baaack! Vacation was excellent, but now it's really crunch time for me.  I start grad school classes on August 1st and I'm really starting to freak out a bit. After all, I haven't been in school for almost five years now.  But, there's also a big part of me that is very excited, pursuing a masters degree is something I've always wanted to do.  I will be going to Colorado State University, and am enrolled in the Master of Science in Management program with a specialization in Organizational Leadership and Change Innovation. That's a mouth full, huh?! According to my adviser, I will spend about 15-20 hours per week on school.  So, the way I figure it by the time I'm done with an 8 hour work day, and then have to work on my classes for 2-3 hours each night, there's not a whole lot of time for much else.   In two weeks life as I know it is pretty much over, so I better pack in all the fun I can handle!  I plan to try and do some camping and maybe a baseball game before the season is over. I also plan to go rafting; normally the water wouldn't be so great right now, but with all the snow melt and excessive rain as of recent the rivers are running wild! 

Wish me luck,
Allison

When the student is ready, the master appears.  ~Buddhist Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment