Friday, July 29, 2011

Junk Food

Hello Friends,

I have recently started a new diet and exercise program. Now this is not a weight loss diet, because my plan is actually to gain weight. I just want it in the right places. The diet I am on is very high in protein and very low in carbs. I still get to eat real food like burgers and steaks, but my fast food and sugary snacks did not seem to make the list. Before starting I was instructed to make a list which consisted of my weight, body fat %, # of pull ups I can do, etc. The reason for this is to compare before and after. The one thing I wish I had added is the question, "What would you do for a Klondike Bar." I think that one has already had a substantial change.

I also wouldn't mind a Double Western Bacon 6 Dollar Burger, or a grease ball burger from the Flamingo in Enid, Ok. I think the worst part is that I haven't deep fried anything in a week! I hope I can make it.

Have a good weekend,
Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment