Monday, June 13, 2011

Camping and Treasure Hunting and Fishing and...

The last weekend of this month, the Old Will gang is going camping. I'm not sure where yet and not even sure who's going yet. But we're going. Luckily we live in Colorado which has some of the best camping to be had. The weather should be nice and warm now, I know it feels like 299.817 degrees Kelvin now, and I'm in an air conditioned office. Anyway some of the best spots I know of to camp in Colorado include Rocky Mountain National Park, Buena Vista, and Grand Lake. Of course there are many more and probably better camping spots. And since we're going camping, you know we'll be doing some fishing. That's a given, but how about some treasure hunting. Colorado is full of tales of treasure. I would tell you about some of the more popular treasure tales that seem to be all over Colorado, but I wouldn't want to give away any of my secret hot spots! Not that you can’t Google it to find out. Well, this camping trip is going down in two weeks so this will be my second to last blog. After that I'll be living the dream.

T-Rev

No comments:

Post a Comment