Thursday, June 30, 2011

Be Active, It Looks Good On Ya

Ok so there are quite a few people in my circle of friends and family who are dieting. To my understanding dieting is basically just eating what most people consider healthy foods. Staying away from sugars, carbs, high fructose corn syrup, fried foods and all other "unhealthy foods". This got me thinking as to what you would call my food habits of eating nothing but sugars, carbs, high fructose corn syrup, fried foods and all other "unhealthy foods"? What exactly is the term for that? Is it just unhealthy eating? For the foods I eat daily you would think I would be a little bit fluffy in certain areas but I am not. Is it really that I just have a better metabolism than many other people who eat "better foods" than me or is it that these "unhealthy foods" aren't as bad as everyone thinks? From my experience, it's not necessarily what you eat but the activities you do throughout the day. So quit worrying so much about what you eat and start worrying more about the activities you do throughout the day.


Be Active,

Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment