Wednesday, June 01, 2011

An Extended Period Of Recreation

What is "A Vacation"?

Two more days and I am off for an entire week and I can't wait. I have a few fun things planned like...

Visiting The Mile High Market Place. It's Colorado's largest outdoor shopping an entertainment place. You can find anything there if you're willing to look and it's only three dollars to get in. I could spend a whole day just looking at all the different things for sale. Last time I went, I bought a peace lily for 5 bucks! Can't beat that with a stick.

We're also going to try to catch a double feature at the drive-in by our house. I've never been to a drive in theater before...I didn't know they still existed. Should be fun!

The Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge is supposed to be cool so we might head over there. Heck, we might even take a fishing trip before the week is finished.

All of these things are fun but, I'm looking forward to spending time with my family the most. If you know of any other hot spots we should checkout, let me know!


Adios,
Shala

No comments:

Post a Comment