Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hollywood Bound

Soon I will be headed west for my visit to the sunny state of California. I have never been to California but all my friends that have moved there seem to really enjoy it. I have been going back and forth on what I want to do and where I want to visit while I am there. I plan on going to the beach of course as well as attend the Chelsea Lately show. Other than those two activities everything else is up in the air. So if you have any suggestions feel free to speak up and write a comment.


Dale

1 comment:

  1. Point Reyes, if you're in Northern California is an absolutely beautiful area (you can hike from the forest to the sea). It's a lovely hour and a half drive from San Francisco and a great place to get fresh oysters. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete