Monday, June 06, 2011

The Old Fart

We've got not one, but two of our support team members out playing hooky for the next few days.  Both Ruben and Shala are out this week on vacation. Since we've only got six folks trained to handle customer support, including me (and these days I'm about the least capable guy here as far as support goes), you can imagine that the remaining folks are busier than a one eyed cat watching three mouse holes.

So, a word of warning if you're calling in this week:

You might get me answering your call.  I'm not nearly as fast as all these young whippersnappers around here, so if you get somebody who sounds like an old fart, take it easy, because I think a little slow and type even slower.

If you've read Ruben's post from last Friday (the post right before this one... the one with the well thought out title "Blog"), you can just almost tell that he couldn't wait to get out of here.  It normally sounds like a herd of elephants around here at quittin' time on Friday anyway, and my guess is Ruben was probably mowing down the slowest ones of the bunch.

Until next time,
Will
.

No comments:

Post a Comment