Tuesday, August 09, 2011

99 Days

The next 99 days will be incredibly busy for me, how about you? I'm estimating in the next 99 days to spend 639 hours at work. And of course I have to get to work, that will be roughly 71 hours. Of those 71 hours, dropping off the kid in the morning and picking them up in the evening is thankfully included. However, before I can drop the kid off in the morning I have to get ready for the day, there goes another 74 hours.
So, what about you? According to United States Department of Labor, the average American, in the next 99 days will spend 270 hours watching TV. Watching that much TV will of course leave very little time for volunteering, about 14 hours. I'm glad this next number is low, only 20 hours of yard work. 74 Hours will be spent purchasing goods, I'm sure this number has gone down a bit this year. Food preparation coming in at 55 hours, I'm curious to know how much time is spent eating? Saving the best for last, 30 hours are spent working out or doing sports and such.
The last statistic is the purpose of this blog. I need this number quadrupled in the coming 99 days. In 99 days, November 16, 2011, Winter Park will open for the season. So if you're a skier or snowboarder, you'd better start getting ready. I can think of a couple of guys who will not be able to keep up this coming season...

Happy carving,
T-rev

1 comment: