Thursday, April 07, 2011

Choices, We All Have Them

I had the choice between watching a movie after work with my co-workers Trevor and Ruben or going fishing solo. Although they are good company I chose to go fishing. If you know me my choice will ALWAYS be fishing until it's time to watch the new Transformers movie. Yes I was an 80's baby and growing up in the 80's I enjoyed everything Transformers including the action figures. Hey now, don't be so quick to judge because I am sure everyone had their favorite action figures growing up. OK, so enough about my love for all things Transformers and on to my fishing adventure. I ended up catching 3 fish and 2 fish managed to shake off before I could get them on shore. One fish was a whopping 3lbs. I know what you're thinking, "How does he know how much the fish weighed?" Well let me tell you. I used my handy dandy Weston Sportsman’s 20# Pull Type Spring scale.  So all in all I think I made the right choice by choosing fishing over watching a movie.

Until next time,
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment