Thursday, April 21, 2011

Will It Ever End?


Has anyone been keeping up with the NFL labor dispute? Now, I wouldn’t say I have been keeping up with all the new developments and such but I have been checking the internet periodically for updates as I wait impatiently for the dispute to finally end so I can be assured my beloved New York Giants will have a chance to be Super Bowl champs in 2011. I just don’t get it. The NFL is a billion dollar business and the owners as well as the players can’t agree on anything it seems. One day you hear the players didn’t want to meet with the owners and then the very next day you hear the owners were the ones who didn’t want to meet with the players. There are so many fingers being pointed in the opposite direction that there isn’t any chance of a resolution. I think it is time for the players and the owners to look in the mirror and realize that they have to give a little to get a little. Unfortunately, we are talking about billionaires and millionaires here so I don’t know if it will happen and if it does will it be too late for this season? I am hoping the labor dispute gets resolved sooner rather than later.

Disgruntled NFL Fan,
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment