Wednesday, April 06, 2011

"Hab A Dice Day"

Today is a wonderful day. Yes, it is cloudy, cold and rainy but today marks the first day in over a month that I am able to breathe through BOTH of my nostrils. My poor nose was completely stopped up and I secretly thought it would end up falling off before I could smell again. I’m sure many, if not all of you, can imagine what I sounded like when I tried to talk, if not, squeeze your nose closed and say “macaroni”. As the web developer for Old Will Knott, not being able to breathe through my nose isn't a huge problem since I don’t have to talk much, but there were a few times I was asked to cover the phone for Ruben or Dale. So if you called in over the past few weeks and were asked to please "sbell your nabe" or provide your "order dumber" you were one of the lucky few that got to talk to me and I hope you really did "hab a dice day". Hopefully, no one else here at the warehouse will catch anything new to pass around.


Shala

No comments:

Post a Comment