Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Old Will Ain't So Old

Hi Folks!


Thank gosh you don’t have to dust a blog,  because I know it’s been forever since our last post.  Old Will might be pretty old, but he knows the value in getting personal with our customers.  So here we are, cracking our knuckles (especially Shala and Myself.  I know I know, I won’t be able to get my rings on one day, blah blah blah) and bloggin’ it up.  In our efforts to let you, our fans and followers, get to know us better we’ve started a major social media outreach.  Insert whatever miscellaneous and probably insignificant gimmick or special to get you to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK or FOLLOW US ON TWITTER here;).  But seriously, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter pretty please – we did ask nicely.   This outreach includes, as you may have already guessed, updating our blog DAILY (excluding weekends of course).  We’re going to show you around our offices, introduce you to our friendly warehouse mascot Bobo, and give you a glimpse into the, dare I say, unique minds behind the face of Old Will.  I’m Allison, and despite what the other folks here may tell you, I’m the funny one*.  So, welcome to Scale Tales (formerly known as Old Will Knott’s Blog) !


Until we meet again,
Allison




* Funny One (funay one)
adj. fun·ni·er, fun·ni·est
1. causing amusement or laughter; humorous; comical
2. the best looking
3. the smartest

No comments:

Post a Comment