Friday, April 08, 2011

Stunt Double Needed

Happy Friday Everyone,

It looks like we may be heading to the mountains this weekend to get in some snowboarding before the mountain is closed for warmer weather.  Dale and I both have one pass left and Trevor has his season pass, so it looks like there is nothing stopping us from a Sunday trip.  The last time I went with Dale, we decided to go to the terrain park first (even though we are not very experienced and should have stayed away).  Well, I went first.  Hit a jump, landed on a rail, fell on my face, and got up just in time to see Dale slide down one of the larger rails, jump off, pick up more speed, hit a huge jump and go flying through the air and land perfectly.  He then slid off into the distance until he was out of sight.  This is when I finally get up and to my surprise, I see Dale again.  Only this time he’s way up the hill getting up and brushing snow off himself.  It turns out, there was another guy with the exact same jacket as Dale, the same pants, same hat, and everything.  I felt a little better about my skills after learning the truth about Dale’s secret stunt double.  I may have to find my own stunt double to make me look better too.


Hope to see you on the mountain,
Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment