Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey, Good Lookin!

There are quite a few mechanic shops here around the warehouse and from my desk I have a great view of one particular garage. Usually, I'll see a few daily drivers and a work truck or two come in each day for service, nothing special. Last week, the familiar scene of mini vans and compact cars was interrupted by one of the most beautiful things on four wheels I'd seen in a while. Royal blue paint, shiny wheels, dark windows...Well, you can see for yourself:





I can't imagine how much time, money and love was put into this car but from the looks of it, I'd guess quite a bit. I hope it doesn't need to come back for a while. If it does, I hope I'm here to see it.



-Shala


PS. Enter our weekly giveaway to win a brand new scale. http://www.oldwillknottscales.com/weekly-giveaway-rules.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment