Friday, April 29, 2011

My Desk

Earlier I was looking over my desk and decided too share some of the "stuff" on my desk. Of course I have the common items such as pens, pencils, notepads and even though I was in advanced math classes throughout my school years I still keep a handy dandy calculator in easy reach. I have a phone on my desk so I can talk to our wonderful customers who decide to call in to chat with us. I have a bag of sour patch jelly beans next to my Tootsie Roll bank. The Tootsie Rolls were a hot commodity with my co-workers and didn't last very long which is OK because now I have a bank where I am always accepting donations. I also have allergy medicine within arms reach since the Colorado allergens seem to get the best of me. Well there you have it an inside glimpes of the stuff on my desk.

Have a great weekend
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment